ArtAssist® is a home-use medical treatment designed to increase blood flow without surgery so that wounds can heal and patients can keep their limbs.
RENTAL PROGRAM AVAILABLE, ENQUIRE TO KNOW MORE.
The ArtAssist device was developed by vascular surgeons to increase arterial blood flow. It applies a unique impression sequence to the foot, ankle and calf with our patented cuff. This compression regimen simulates the beneficial effects of brisk walking, without pain.
Because of this increased circulation, blood flow to the skin of the feet can be tripled which promotes healing, You will be able to see positive results within the first month of therapy.
After at least 3 months of use, small vessels called "collaterals" may form (this process is also known as arteriogenesis) which provide long term blood flow improvements. There are no known side effects to ArtAssist therapy.
ArtAssist is beneficial to those who have been diagnosed with:
- Peripheral Arterial Disease (AD)
- Intermittent Claudication (Walking Pain)
- Critical Limb Ischemia (LI)
- Rest pain
- Diabetic Foot Ulcer
- Ischemic Neuritis
- Arterial Ulcers
Talk to your doctor to make sure ArtAssist therapy is right for you.
Clinical studies show that with ArtAssist device:
- Triples blood flow during use
- Promotes healing of ulcers
- Can triple "pain-free walking" distance
- Resolves "rest pain" in most patients within 3 months
- Helps the body form it's own 'bypass' arteries (arteriogenesis)
- Helps save limbs from amputation
ArtAssist therapy is effective for non-surgical patients and there are no known adverse reactions.